Location: Madison, WI
Duration: 3 years
This recruitment is for a Junior Project Manager/Business Analyst position in the Business Intelligence Section.
The individual in this position will:
• Support project management on enterprise wide business intelligence applications and architecture. Develops project charters, plans, deliverables, and other project artifacts.
• Work under the direction of the Project Manager 3 to support a large team of technical resources across a wide range of projects.
• Works closely with the project sponsor and IT management to understand and prioritize project tasks. Solves technical problems. Understands business objectives and problems, identifies alternative solutions, performs a feasibility studies and cost/benefit analysis of alternatives in support of enterprise-wide business intelligence.
• Collaborates with the project team to meet project milestones. Adheres to standards, policies and procedures for the forms, structure and attributes of the business intelligence documentation, tools, and systems. Develops data/information quality metrics.
• Research new technology and develops business cases to support enterprise wide business intelligence solutions. Participate in special projects as required.
• Have 3 to 7 years of project management experience. Professional certification is desirable, but not mandatory.